Housing and Dining | Spalding University Policy Guide Housing and Dining

On-campus housing for male and female students is provided at Morrison Hall, 947 South Fourth Street, (502) 585-7139.

Any Spalding student who desires living accommodations must complete an annual residence hall application and contract. For the contract to be in effect, the applicant must have been accepted for admission or re-admission to the University and must make a room and key deposit. A one-time damage deposit is also required. For applications and deposit amounts contact the Director of Residence Life at Morrison Hall.

On-campus dining is provided. Address any questions regarding times of operation and food service availability to the Director of Residence Life at ext. 2299. See the Residence Hall Handbook in Volume VII for additional information.