18.104.22.168: General Guidelines
Spalding University has established guidelines regarding solicitation of products or services on campus.
1. Fund-raising activities may not conflict with the University’s own efforts to raise funds for the institution as a whole. Soliciting parents, alumnae, or others is strictly prohibited except with a special exemption from the Dean of Students and the Vice President for Development and Alumni Relations
2. Vendor door-to-door canvassing is prohibited on the University campus.
3. Money and alcoholic beverages may not be offered as prizes.
4. Student post office boxes and bulletin boards may not be used to distribute any solicitous material for the purpose of advertising, promoting, or drawing attention to off-campus events that the Dean of Students has not sponsored or recognized.
5. Products being sold must be of good quality and from a reputable firm.
6. Potentially hazardous or dangerous items may not be sold.