Confidential student Documents and Records are defined as those containing any or all of the following information:
· Anything containing a social security number;
· Anything containing a name and date of birth;
· Anything containing a credit card number and/or bank account number;
· Academic information regarding students identified by name and/or social security number and/or student ID number. This includes, but is not limited to: registration forms, programs of study, and add/drop/withdrawal forms;
· Other information regarding students, including, but not limited to: records of disciplinary proceedings, housing records, membership in student organizations if social security numbers are used;
· Any other information considered confidential in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Educational Right to Privacy Act (Buckley Amendment).