18.104.22.168: Posting Approval Procedures
1. The original copy of the flyer must be presented to the Student Development and Campus Life Office for approval before making copies.
2. Approved postings will be date-stamped (quarter sheets require approval, but are not stamped).
3. A maximum of 25 copies may be made per flyer in the Student Development and Campus Life Office (recognized student clubs and organizations only).
4. A copy of all approved postings will be kept on file in the Student Development and Campus Life Office during the academic year.
5. Sponsoring organizations are responsible for removing all posting 24 hours after the stamped removal date.