Worker’s Compensation Insurance | Spalding University Policy Guide Worker’s Compensation Insurance

The University’s employees are covered by workers’ compensation insurance, as required by current state law. In case of a work-related injury, it is the responsibility of the employee to notify an immediate supervisor and the Human Resources Director in writing as soon as practicable after the injury. The employee’s supervisor is responsible for notifying the Security Office for the purpose of completing an injury report. Employees should contact the Human Resources Office for additional information on workers’ compensation insurance.